Wednesday, October 09, 2002

CD: Wipers, various mix CD #2

Here I sit so brokenhearted, waiting for a class that hasn't started.... I'm sure the deluge is a-comin'. It's gotta be, because two classes of mine are cancelled next week. All of my classes, however, have Giant Projects due, with deadlines that are distant but becoming ever more visible. All of this dead time is making me feel uneasy. I keep reassuring myself that one of these days I'm going to wake up and remember all too late that my fifteen page paper on the life of the tsetse fly (or whatever we learn in Education classes) has to be handed in that morning and I completely forgot to start it. That's why I'm doing nothing right now, right? Because I forgot to do something? Do I have anything due for the class I have in twenty minutes? I must have checked three times now. Did I wash my hands? Maybe I should wash my hands.

No comments: