Wednesday, October 02, 2002

CD: Beck, "Sea Change"

The message board at this site is now officially closed. Officially as in you can still post on it, but who the heck is going to read it? I mean really, no one's read the thing in weeks. I'm happy it's gone, really, because it's a pain reading it at home. Case in point: I wrote a post about my sister a few days ago, and I sent her the link in an E-mail. It was her birthday, and I told her today that I was going out to get her present. She replied, "You're going to buy me that digital camera? Cool!" "Whuh?" "That link to the digital camera that you sent in the E-mail!" I still had no clue. Then I realized that when she clicked on the link the only thing she saw was the pop-up ad. She never saw the post about her at all. THAT's why I'm switching to dissek.com.

No comments: