Tuesday, October 08, 2002

CD: Illegal Art artists, "Deconstructing Beck"

So here I am, still at school, after getting here at three in the morning. My first radio show was a smash, considering nobody listens at 3 AM and on three occasions I forgot to turn on my microphone when I spoke. Since I didn't want to go home just to sleep, I staked a claim at the top floor of the library in a dim corner, and learned how to make my backpack a pillow. That worked for about three hours. Then I decided it was time for lunch, and enjoyed a walk around Elmwood and a bite to eat. Then, since I was only running on those three hours of sleep--back to sleep! In fact, this time I slept too long, and missed the first twenty minutes of my class, which was the very reason I stayed on campus all day in the first place. Geez. And even worse--or is it--when I apologized for being late the professor quite bluntly stated she had no idea I was gone, and then said "It's okay; at least you were in the library." Tally: Hours spent at school 18, Hours spent studying 0.

No comments: