Monday, October 07, 2002

CD: "Various Beck Sampled" mix

I probably shouldn't do this, but I just liked my own E-mail so much I thought I'd reprint it here. I think I'm so funny....


Subj: Campus Happenings
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 8:53:09 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: TomServo0
To: Dave




GUEST LECTURER
FREDERICK C.T. SCHROCK
PROFESSOR OF AMPLE PARKING AT BUFFALO STATE COLLEGE

"PEANUT BUTTER AND THE HOLOCAUST: AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT A STICKY SITUATION"

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4
3:30 PM AT THE CANISIUS COLLEGE HELP DESK
THIS EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC*

*Actually I'm just going to meet Megan Smith there to drop off a CD for Ed, but if you want to come by her work and hang out for a chad then come on by! (If you really want to hear me talk of the wonders of peanut butter, I can do that too. Did you know it could be used as a contraceptive? Creamy, not chunky; chunky scars. See? I can really Bubba Shrimp it.)

C U L8R

FR3D2D2

No comments: