Wednesday, October 30, 2002

CD: Radiohead, "Pinkpop 2001" live bootleg

I ate at Subway again, and I'm telling you guys that place is GREAT. Sure, I can't think of another topic to write about today, but seriously. Subway makes great sandwiches. I've found myself staring at the writing on their paper cups a lot; you know, the ones with the charts saying how much healthier Subway subs are to Big Macs and Whoppers. This is true. Don't forget, however, that their chart doesn't figure in cheese or mayonnaise, or any other special stuff. And I eat foot-longs, not the 6-inchers. So really it's twice the calories, but that's just a tangent. If you're ever hungry and you need something fast, go get a Subway sub. The lettuce is fresh, they'll make 'em any way you want 'em, there's a Subway on every other block, the prices are decent, the people are friendly, there usually aren't a lot of people there, it's open pretty late at night, and, oh, I don't know, they're just really really really really GOOD! I mean it you guys, eat there! You think I'm kidding around! I think tomorrow I'm going to write them a letter.

No comments: