Saturday, October 19, 2002

CD: various, "Hype!" soundtrack

Awwww! It was so cute! I basically had nothing to do yesterday, so somehow I ended up at a CD store. That really has nothing to do with this story. But as I was driving back from the CD store, I took a few back roads because on the way to the CD store there was a lot of construction, you know, one-lane with a guy waving people through kind of stuff, and it was rush hour so I wasn't even going to try it. That has nothing to do with the story either. So as I was driving back, I saw these three little lumps walking around on the road. As most animals do, they are supposed to run across the street or out of the way, or at least pause, stare at you for a second, and then freak out. But these little lumps just sat down. They were to small to figure out what they were before I got to them--I thought they might have been retarded squirrels--but when I came to a complete stop from 62 miles per hour I realized they were two-week-old kittens trying to get warm on the pavement. Aww. Awwwwwww! So I watched as they looked around for a while and then figured out that they should get out of the way. I think the grey one was even asleep! Awwwww!

No comments: