Tuesday, October 22, 2002

CD: Beck, "Mixed Bizness" single

Now that I'm a commuter, there are things about college that I appreciate more than I used to. One is ample eating establishments. I am overjoyed that I am a stone's throw away from a Subway franchise, and that there's a Mighty Taco right across the street. Another is long, once-a-week night classes. You actually have time to go to them, and you only have to make the drive once. Which brings me to the things I don't appreciate. Like, when you drive 45 minutes to a class that ends up showing a video. Or when you go just to take a 20 minute, multiple-choice test. Or when you want to use a computer in the library lab but there isn't one available. For three hours. Did I mention there's a Subway? Subway sandwiches are the bomb.

What was I talking about again?

No comments: