Tuesday, October 29, 2002

CD: Robert Bradley's Backwater Surprise, "Live"

Oh man oh man oh man, I went to Subway the other day and had yet another AWESOME Subway Sandwich. That place is so cool! How many times do you walk around thinking, "Man, I wish I was eating a sub right now"? Well, for me it's a lot! I parked my car, put a quarter in the meter, and six minutes later (I checked the meter when I came back) I had a 12-inch sub in my hands! Bonus! Only in America...'cuz in Canada they probably call them 30-centimeter subs or something. ANYWAY, from now on I will use my time at Subway to experiment and find the best fixin's for My Perfect Subway Sub. Today: the Italian sub with honey mustard sauce and cheese, on parmesean bread. (Did I spell "parmesean" right? I don't think I did.) Next time I'll try it without the pickles. Rock over London, rock on Chicago...Subway: Eat Fresh!

No comments: