Thursday, October 03, 2002

CD: Black Flag, "Damaged"

The results are in from a yearlong study that searched to find the funniest joke in the world. You know what? They apparently found it, and it's not that funny. Something about some guys from New Jersey shooting each other. They say that Brits and Australians really like the puns, Germans think anything's funny, Canadians don't laugh, and Americans love to make fun of people that are better than them. Here's my favorite American joke: A Texan and a Harvard man are talking to each other.

Texan: So, where you from?

Harvard: Where I come from, we don't put prepositions at the ends of our sentences.

Texan: OK, so where you from, jackass?

Today I was also thinking about someday having a talk show on TV, just so I could invite Jimmy Dean's wife on it. And I would get to ask her, "So, how often do you eat "Jimmy Dean's Sausage?" Thanks, you've been a great audience.

No comments: