Friday, October 11, 2002

CD: Beck, "Sea Change"

Today I visited the University of Buffalo Campus, got lost, and ended up in Lockport. I don't know. Actually I drove around Lockport, meaning I pretty much ended up a little south of Niagara Falls. I usually know the names of the little villages around the area, so when I drove past one of those "Welcome to" signs and found myself reading it twice to get the pronounciation right, I knew I had really screwed up my trip. At least I found those pillars near that lake. You know, that thing? With the thing? The greatest thing I got from the trip was realizing that when people talk about the University of Rochester they say "U of R" but when they talk about the University of Buffalo they say "UB." There is no "U of B." What a mindfudge. Then again, so is figuring out how I made it to Lockport...

No comments: