Friday, October 25, 2002

CD: Queens Of The Stone Age, "Songs For The Deaf"

Didn't do a bloody thing today besides sleep in, read, fumble wih my horrible internet connection, take a shower, eat leftovers, play Super Mario Sunshine, take a nap, and listen to the Queens Of The Stone Age album like three times. It almost sounds like a full day when you type it out. I've also spent an inordinate amount of time trying to pry a piece of beef out from between my teeth with my tongue. Using suction hasn't worked, either, so I may just have to go in with the brush. Sometimes I wonder whether I should just ban certain foods from my diet because they always get stuck in my teeth. Apples, for example. Also some chicken, but not all. And corn; I forgot to mention corn on the cob. Nasty on the chompers.

No comments: