Saturday, February 15, 2003

CD: White Stripes, "De Stijl"

Joe’s making fun of me because he’s a stupid idiot. Here I am at his TA office at UB, just making sure he’s not minding his own business and working hard, and here he’s all “bork bork bork chemistry bork bork” and trying to correct papers. Well phooey on him. I’m looking at him right now, the big oaf. With his big, reddish sideburns and $110 blue jeans, telling me how he finally got this ONE problem done after working on it all day. Oh, now here he goes, out the door. Going to be stupid elsewhere. What a moronic imbecile. I’m not sure if I believe this “chemistry” stuff exists or he’s just writing a bunch of arrows and numbers on a page. Real scholars are going to look at his notes one day and tell everybody he’s King Tut. Wherever he is now, I hope he falls in. Hi Joe, I know you’re reading.

No comments: