Thursday, February 06, 2003

CD: Liz Phair, "Whip-Smart"

For those of you that don't know, I'm keeping my eye on you. I have saved, with several exceptions, every IM conversation and every personal E-mail from the past 4+ years. That means you can pick a day--any day--and I can tell you what you said to me. (I can also tell you what other people said about you, but that would go against my principles.) When I sent my computer in for repairs I kept these texts online, stored in my online mailbox, but after a month without a base the mailbox is getting full. Now I must transfer almost 200 correspondences to permanent data storage (a disc). That's going to take me a long, freaking time. Nuts. But if you ever DO want to know what you were saying (especially when you weren't sober, which happens more offen than you'd like to admit it) give me a ring. (P.S., I don't record phone conversations.)

jeoffroi (4:21:49 PM): the language of blog is a language of paradox
jeoffroi signed off at 4:21:52 PM.

1 comment:

jeff said...

"a langauge of paradox..." What does that mean?