Friday, February 21, 2003

CD: Bob Dylan, "Highway 61 Revisited"

I just finished vacuuming. My father has taken quite a liking to eating popcorn, and he's also found a fine hobby in not picking up dropped kernels. 'Tis sad that I must clean up after others, especially with a college degree, but I do live here rent-free. I guess I should really be complaining that I don't yet have a career, especially with a college degree. Well anyway, I was sucking up all these unpopped kernels when one of them got inside the machine and made this giant POW. Then I thought to myself, "What if it's extremely hot in the vacuum, and it's actually possible to make popcorn INSIDE THE VACUUM CLEANER!?" I tried again as I drove over some more kernels but I couldn't get the same loud noise. Maybe I can get a scientist to work on it. With an unused vacuum bag, of course...

No comments: