Friday, February 07, 2003

02 07 03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD: Ben Folds Five, "The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold Messner"

I haven’t added to this weblog thing in a long time. And you know what? I don’t really want to! BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! But I’ve been thinking about a few things. Like, would you rather find mayonnaise in your peanut butter jar, or peanut butter in your mayonnaise jar? Think about it. What else was I thinking about? I forgot. Ooh! Why is a bicycle called a bike and a tricycle called a trike but a unicycle not called a unike? I need answers! Why do animals follow kids home, but don’t follow adults? Why did that one guy quit Limp Bizkit? Why are they called Limp Bizkit? Why did they spell Bizkit with a Z? Why does everyone else call Z “Zed”? Who thought up all these silent letters? I DON’T LIKE SILENT LETTERS. Especially when it’s P. Silent Ps are messed up. Hey, I wrote another post!


Edited by: TomServo0 at: 2/18/03 5:47:47 pm

No comments: