Sunday, February 23, 2003

CD: George Harrison, "All Things Must Pass"

I didn't really feel like going out the other night so I told my friends to just go along without me and "get drunk." I instantly thought that they would have a great time without me. Have you ever heard the one comedian talking about how you always leave the party at the worst time, and how your friends call you up the next day and all their stories start with "Ten minutes after you left...!" Today I thought ahead and called the friend up first. Of course, what do you think I heard? "DUDE FRED YOU MISSED IT! It was like the BEST NIGHT EVER! Blah blah blah we met up with and blah blah party and blah blah we got on TV and blah blah SOOOO funny bork bork bork." Worse? THEN you have to tell them what you did, and it was "I read the paper and went to bed early." Bork bork bork.

No comments: