Tuesday, February 18, 2003

CD: White Stripes, "De Stijl" [again]

This is my post about paper clips. First you got your dinky clips. These are the ovular ones that are too small to ever be used on more than 3 sheets of paper. Can’t stand them. Then there’s the medium size. Those are almost okay, but sometimes they have little ridges or niches and I don’t know why. I don’t see it helping the clips’ semi-dinkiness any. So then you get the big ovular ones, which are cool. You can put like 25 sheets in there securely. Awesome. You also have those ones that look like two triangles welded together. I may prefer these. In this case the mediums are probably best because the large ones tend to let sheets slip out if don’t use them on enough papers (ten minimum is probably good). Then you got the black clamps. They usually only come in one size, unless you’re some sort of industrial secretary. You need at least 30 sheets for those. Ever use them with only 15 sheets? Schwag. So my pick goes to the medium-size triangle clips. Word is bond. And with that, I have written a post about paper clips. We can only go up from here.

No comments: