Tuesday, February 25, 2003

CD: Red Hot Chili Peppers, "By The Way"

I just ate a two-foot sub. Two feet! That's like eating a midget for dinner! So I am naturally very full. I can't move so well and I'm really, reallly tired. There is also an overwhelming urge to drink water. Strange, because I'm full, but I'm thirsty? Is that possible? I thought there was no more room down there. The only reason I'm online now is because I can use my laptop while laying down and I can't do much else. Why is it so tiring, like I just did some exercise? I can just see me in a gym right now. The sweaty guy next to me will say "I just benched 350 for the first time" and I will say "Yeah, but I just ate a two-foot sub." And he will look at me in awe and say "Dude, you must have been training hard." "Cuz two foot subs are nothing to laugh at. And they're dangerous if you don't use a spotter!

No comments: