Monday, September 30, 2002

CD: Wipers, various mix CD

Happy Birthday, Sis. Since it's my sister's birthday, and I have nothing else to write about, this topic will be about her. Ask my mother, and she will say my first memory of my sister would be me looking at her from her cradle and saying "That's my sister and I love her." I don't remember that at all. Then again, I was probably two at the time it happened. The first memory I DO have of my sister is when I was about three, and while playing with my blocks realized my sister, brother, and box full of blocks were positioned in a close, perfect line. Ever the boy genious, I thought of dominoes. Now to test the theory! But my brother moved out of the way before I could reconfigure the calculations in my still-developing brain, and the end result was me pushing over my sister for no real reason whatsoever. I got scolded big time for that one. After all, she probably barely knew how to walk by this point. True story. Sadly, worse was done to her by her brothers during the next few years.

No comments: