Thursday, September 12, 2002

CD: Led Zeppelin, "BBC Sessions"

Nobody's noticed, but I'm getting fatter. I know because I have a really mooshy tummy when I sit, in medical terms. I only used to have a smaller, moderately mooshy tummy, but now sometimes it's bigger, but softer. My lack of nutritional or health knowledge tells me that all that water will eventually solidify into fat. On a more scientific note, I also know I am getting fatter by my boxer shorts. Where they used to only ride part way, now they ride waaaaaay up. Luckily my fat self still wears shorts, so I can reach up in there when behind my car or in an empty hallway. Not that I did that today. By the way, when I mean "fat" this means about three pounds, (measured my friend Joe's grandmother's bathroom scale) now putting me at the average weight for my size. Still, the water is hardening; who knows what the future might bring? Thank goodness for new McDonald's low-fat cooking oil. [TM]

No comments: