Tuesday, September 24, 2002

CD: Sleater-Kinney, "One Beat" (Rocks!)

"You," if that is your real name, probably knows by now that I buy a lot of records. What to do if four great records come out on the same day but you only have enough money for two? Believe it or not this has happened to me before. Have you ever noticed that payday is always a day or two away from the time that you actually need the cash? Well, after mulling different travel plans ("Okay, I'll go to the bank on Tuesday, then the store on the way to class, and on Wednesday...") that would enable me to reallocate resources adequately--something the Soviets could have done if they implemented worker incentives right off the bat--I realized, Hey, I have a Credit Card! Click click click, done on the internet in two minutes. No gas money, bank hours or spare change needed! Why didn't you guys tell me about this before! It sure beats hiding a couple grand under my mattress....

No comments: