Friday, September 06, 2002

CD: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, "Live In New York City"

As Dagwood Bumstead would say, "OHMIGOSH!" A celestial mix of free time, applicable websites and useless chore recollections have finally got me to install--and run successfully this time--an NES emulator! Hot diggity dang! That means I can play my old Nintendo games on the computer! Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3! Mega Man 3 with the really cool music (okay, the music sucks today). Tecmo Super Bowl, with Bruce Smith! Ninja Gaiden, The Legend of Zelda, and Tetris! Tetris, everybody! I know somebody's reading this. TETRIS!

Contra and the Konami Code! Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start! All of Middle School is flashing before my eyes and yes, by "all" I mean my ENTIRE middle school life! Stop laughing!

YEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments: