Wednesday, September 18, 2002

CD: Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Are You Experienced?"

It happens to you every couple of years. You have one in your closet right now. In fact, you wore it just a couple of days ago. The Pants With the Loose Zipper. We all have one. The kind of pants where you're walking down the sidewalk and then realize "it's time to check." The pants whose zipper refuses to stay up. Were they made wrong? Maybe you could get a safety pin and... No. That just wouldn't be right. Anyway, what if I accidentally pricked my... Yeah. Why do they do that? And why is it I always forget THESE are those pants until it's almost too late, right before I'm about to walk into a room full of people, or as I'm talking to someone while standing up? It never fails. No, wait, it ALWAYS fails. And I really like these pants, too.

No comments: