Monday, November 04, 2002

CD: Stevie Wonder, "Songs In The Key Of Life" [See 11/01]

So I'm going on a road trip, coming up last Friday. [See 11/01] And I driving my good buddy Dave for ten hours. Dave is one of many people who do not trust my directional skills, which is a shame; I unconsciously take scenic routes, probably led by a Higher Power for reasons mere mortals cannot explain, but all I hear from my passengers is: "We're not lost again, are we?" We always get there, and usually within a close approximation of being On Time. I don't see the problem. And I just know that the first turn I make, Dave will yell about something: about how I took it too fast; about how I was supposed to go left, not right; about how I almost hit that Kid On A Bike; how I am going to hit that car in front of me; and the ubiquitous "Who taught you to drive?" Silly crabs, trips are for Freds!

No comments: