Sunday, November 17, 2002

CD: Spice Girls, "Spice"

Recently I bought some new clothes, which is pretty much a once-a-year event. It used to be because I didn't have the money to get new clothes. I have the money now, but I don't need to wear anything. Well, that's not entirely the case. But I have several sets of clothes:

1.) Formal wear. Never wear it, never wash it, never wear it out. I have the same dress shoes I had in eighth grade.

2.) Dress clothes. You know, decent pants and maybe a tie. I wear these about a third of the time, so you can probably throw two or three shirts in the hamper after the week, as well as three good pairs of socks. This is for actual work, and I have the five shirts I need to get me through a good month if I mix it up right.

3.) A crappy work uniform. Only on weekends, and then they're hidden from the other five days.

4.) Xenophobe wear. When I come home, I put these on. Usually, plaid pajama bottoms with an equally disgusting plait button shirt. I probably look like ICP on the PGA Tour but I'm not leaving the house, am I?

After that, what else do I need? I do the laundry once a week (maybe) and no one is the wiser. And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get out of my 3 and change into my 4; have a good night.


"SEARCHING FOR A THEORY OF
QUANTUM LOVE: Young physicist seeking a very "physical" relationship with someone who wants to pursue the "mysterious equations of love". Must be in same reference frame over 18."
--Jim Steinman

No comments: