Friday, November 08, 2002

CD: Foo Fighters, "One By One"

One thing I miss about college is the late classes. Sure, freshman year you are stuck with Intro To Useless Info at eight in the morning, but by the time you're a junior you're getting up at noon, and don't have classes on Friday. (At least, that was my situation. Bwah ha ha.) But in the "real" world, apparently this is not the case anymore. Waking up at 5:30, 5:39, 5:48, 5:57 and 6:06 is a big pain compared to Eventually Getting Out Of Bed around 11ish. This morning I was even later than normal because I had to wait my turn for use of the shower, something I haven't had to do since the Clinton Administration. Then there's "rush hour", probably the first time the movie's been better than the thing it was based on, and a modern-day oxymoron to boot. Dif'rent Strokes, I guess. Being cut off by a truck on the I-90 is my tuition now.

"The Mission of the West Seneca Central School District is to provide a diversified education program which will produce literate, caring, ethical, responsible, and productive citizens who are capable of adapting to change." --Bulletin Board

No comments: