Sunday, November 10, 2002

CD: Limp Bizkit, "3 Dollar Bill, Y'All"' (this one's really lousy)

I was just thinking about what I would do if I was Iraq. Not Saddam Hussein, but Iraq, because I'm not sure if I can sympathize with him. So say I'm Iraq. You've been bombing me just about every day for the past ten years, a little here and there. And now you want me to disarm, because now--suddenly--I'm a threat to you again. All these daily bombings were just a little recess horseplay, I guess. But anyway, unless I disarm and make myself completely vulnerable to attack, I'm going to be attacked and then disarmed. Either way, I'm going to get pantsed in the lunch line. So I can either eat my government-subsidized lunch without any pants on or drop the lunch and try beating up the guy that's been bullying me for ten years. Sure, I'm really hungry and could use the food. But isn't it still worth it? I just don't know...


Hannah: "Ed called you."
Fred: "When did he call?"
H: "Eight o'clock."
F: "But Hannah, it's 7:30..."

No comments: