Sunday, November 03, 2002

CD: Stevie Wonder, "Songs In The Key Of Life" [See 11/01]

Hi again. On Thursday I decided to break out the ol' pile of sweaters put away since last year. I did this because it's cold, of course. And with that sentence I have driven my post into a brick wall.

So anyway, I wanted to wear one of the sweaters that day. Since it was put away so long, however, there was a big crease from where it was folded. I was going to take a shower anyway, so I put it on a hangar in the bathroom. Water running, I tried to think of ways to bring more steam into the room. Hmm. Well, I could close the door. HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. But I did close the door of the Closet in the bathroom; that helped. What else would concentrate the steam towards the sweater? I ended up bring several larger items, such as my me-sized clothes hamper into the room, so as to take up more space, pushing the steam--hopefully--nearer the area of my sweater.

All of my extra planning took about 20 minutes, and by that time there was barely any hot water to take a shower with. So that was schwag. Also, the crease never came out. Schwag again. Finally, no one noticed the crease. Bonus. See, entropy means a happy ending!

No comments: