Saturday, November 16, 2002

CD: Pearl Jam, "Riot Act"

I'm working my way down to one meal a day again, but sensible meals this time. I used to eat one meal a day, but that meal would be, say, one pound of spahgetti and a couple Fluffernutter sandwiches. Now it involves a decent sandwich (hopefully from Subway!) and a glass of Something. So far this has been working pretty well. Last night, however, I decided to splurge on a salad. Oh man, I can't believe I just typed that. Anyway, this happened to be a salad from a truck stop, meaning that I had to find the lettuce under a quilt of cheese. Good cheese, yes, but still. And the salad was accompanied by a mug (yep!) full of Ranch dressing. Do you ever wonder why truck drivers have guts bigger than some states' panhandles, even when they don't drink most of the time? It's because the healthiest food they eat has fat like Oprah has...well, fat.

"Eve was framed" --bumper sticker

No comments: