Monday, November 25, 2002

CD: Soundgarden, "Badmotorfinger"

I don't feel like writing anything today so I'll just copy the away messages from my buddy list:

#1:
I'm near my computer, just not close enough to see that you im'ed me. Leave a message anyway, and i'll be back.

Happy 21st to the Akron class of '99!

The most disgusting thing i've ever seen. Period.
www.sulzanti.net/hedonchub/

A+G
AxP
ANDRIZESQE

#2:
help. help ive got no e-mail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Property of Ones:

The ONE^itude is directionally proportional to the COLD^itude of the ONE.

"Because A One That Isn't Cold, Is Scarcely A One At All" -- S.B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nov232002 (3:48:08 AM): errg.
AClNOM (3:48:15 AM): ::hug::
Nov232002 (3:48:19 AM): yeah.
Nov232002 (3:48:21 AM): that.

#3:
Oh, ALGORITHMS how do I hate thee... let me count the ways.
No Information Provided

#4:
I'll be at the church all day sunday, then i'll be in houghton to visit some good buddies! Be on the look out!

Seminary Student: Christ the King, East Aroura NY
Intern @ Orchard Park Wesleyan Church
Wedding Date: August 2nd, 2003

#5:
gettin' some gas

What Flavour Are You? I taste like alcohol, surprise surprise!! :-)

#6:
sickness sucks!

Countdowns!
1 day till Jeff comeshome!!
2 days till Fatih turns 20!
4 days till Thanksgiving!
10 days till Bianca turns 21!

The Few, The Proud, The D-Force!

"So cry just a little for me
If your love could be caged,
honey I would hold the key
And conceal it underneath the pile of lies you handed me
And you'd hunt those lies
They'd be all you'd ever find
And that'd be all you'd have to know For me to be fine"

#7:
brb
Note: AOL member profiles are not accessible through AOL Instant Messenger.

"The coolest pet animal would be a duck-billed platypus because you'd be the most popular person on your block with such an ugly animal." --Sarah Whitlocke

No comments: