Thursday, November 07, 2002

CD: Medeski Martin & Wood, "Uninvisible"

I was supposed to stop talking about Subway sandwiches but I just can't. This story, however, is the best of all. As previously seen on "Blog," a customer enjoys Subway sandwiches, goes temporarily insane, and decides he wants to write the company telling them how great they are. Yesterday, they wrote back. I got an official letter from the central office (On Subway letterhead! Yes!) thanking me for my interest in the Subway family and for my words of encouragement. THEN I look again into the envelope and whoopdie-doo, there are THREE two dollar coupons off the purchase of any Subway product! That's right, they gave me $6 just for writing an E-mail! So if you're hungry, poor, and have E-mail access (it's hard getting that Trifecta) log on to www.subway.com and claim your free food!


"George Washington was born February 22, 1732 in the state of Vagina"

-History Report by student from West Seneca

No comments: