Wednesday, November 13, 2002

CD: Alan Parsons Project, "Master Hits"'

Awwwww...I got me a new winter jacket today. "Tis sweet. All soft on the inside and with big pockets on the outside, with a giant hood that makes me look like i'm in a Naughy By Nature video. It's also a large size, meaning that hood can make me look like a scared turtle if pulled over my head. I hope to use this jacket during my upcoming trip to Europe, where I will spend a number of overnights on a train. I envision sitting in my seat, mummified by my coat, oblivious to the continent speeding past me as I get some well-deserved sleep. Most people are not energized by coat purchases, but this is my first new one since 8th grade--yes, 8th grade!--and to have a coat without missing lining or buttons is like manna. Maybe tonight I will sleep on the floor, in my new jacket, like a seven-year-old girl to her new swimsuit.

"I don't know what you came to do...I came to get tha stank offa you..." --Cee-Lo Green

No comments: