Monday, March 31, 2003

CD: Frank Sinatra, "The Very Good Years"

Now my entire family is hooked on Subway subs. Today I had my fourth in a week. That's right! The delicious taste of Subway subs has come home. A new franchise opened up near my house ("near" is like six miles away over here) and my father decided to check it out. Now he can't get enough, and has already filled enough Sub Club cards to get a free sub and then some! Woo! Sometimes when my family is eating them at home people will just randomly say things like "I really like their choice of bread; it's great that they make it right in the store" and "it doesn't bog you down like regular subs; it fills you up without making you full!" as if they were that Jerod guy or something. So here's the deal, Subway: put us in your commercials as The Subway Family, watch your sales go through the roof, and then give us free subs for the rest of our days! Rock over London, rock on Chicago, Subway: eat fresh! Whee!

No comments: