Tuesday, March 18, 2003

CD: Talib Kweli, "Quality"

My theory is has been tried and tested, and still true: If there is no specific reason to get together, as my friends and I did the other night, we will somehow end up at Denny's. That doesn't mean we specifically want to go to Denny's. What used to be a fun outing has turned into a tradition and then an out and out regrettable situation. Last night I decided that since I was driving, we were just going to drive down one road until someone decided what we were going to do next. We got halfway to driving off of the Niagara Falls when I had to give up and turn around. It's a shame when your posse physically GOES to several places says "NO! We must go do Denny's." But you know what? They have darn good sandwiches and pies and I barely care anymore. Moons Over My Hammy for everyone! I had a great time. Free refills!

No comments: