Tuesday, March 04, 2003

CD: Lenny Kravitz, "Greatest Hits"

Ooh, those crazy French. They remind me of this kid named Keith I used to go to school with that everyone wanted to beat up on the playground. He wasn't really evil or anything, just a dork. Even if he said things you agreed with, you still wanted to beat him up. So that's France to me. Sure, I'm not too fond about this upcoming war either, and I would probably vote against it if I were France, too. But it's the delivery, I guess. That, and every time someone threatened to beat up Keith--which happened often, by the way--he would run away like a little girl. And that is 100% France. I wonder what Keith is up to right now...probably pretending not to know English, and selling bottles of Coca-Cola for $4.50 a pop, and having national holidays whenever I happen to visit so I'll never get to see the Mona Lisa. Jerks.

No comments: