Sunday, March 09, 2003

CD: Natalie Imbruglia, "White Lillies Island"

Today I fully intend to spend all day at the library and I just know it will never work. It never does. I tell myself I will work all day long but I end up goofing off for a couple of hours and then going back home. This time I have a five-page paper to write and I refuse to leave until I do...if I do leave, it's thirty miles to home so I have an extra incentive to stay. Nevertheless, I was supposed to be there a couple of hours ago and I just got out of bed. Now I'm writing this stupid weblog which means I will waste even more time before I even eat breakfast. When I first started writing these log things it was to practice answering those "About Me" essays on job applications, but now I see it's my new excuse to procrastinate. Once again I have ruined my academic career.

No comments: