Thursday, March 27, 2003

CD: Marvin Gaye, "What's Going On?"

What IS going on? For the fourth time in three weeks I have gotten lost at the University of Buffalo. Seeing how I've gone there sporadically for the past two years now for research purposes, wouldn't I know my way around by now? NOOOOO! What's up with that? The other day I drove around the campus, deftly maneuvering the I-290, the Millersport Highway, Niagara Falls Boulevard and some wierd private access road to make a beautiful circle ten miles in diameter. I wanted to go in a straight line! Argh! Today I had to be at a class in half an hour, and of course I drove out of a completely different exit that I went into and got lost, and late. How is that possible if I take the same road I came IN campus with and end up OUT of campus two streets away? And why haven't I bought a compass after all this time? Bork!!

No comments: