Thursday, March 13, 2003

CD: "Langley Schools Music Project"

Spring Break. Wooooooooo. There are no girls going wild here in farm country, nor do I see Fat Joe getting ready to perform. Even the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday fails to pique the interest of our Germanic neighbors. What to do then? Well, it seems that my academic adversaries, or "professors," have all designed that I must write them a 15-20 page paper. So instead of warm beaches and cold water (The ocean's always cold no matter where you are, isn't that such a disappointment?) I will get to visit cold libraries and search for old books. Maybe I'll even stop procrastinating long enough to write something down. My Beach House will consist of a bunch of bundled-up, grandfatherly dudes trying to look up totally rad geneology records! Party on!

No comments: