Sunday, March 02, 2003

CD: Missy Elliot, “Under Construction”

Ooh, those sneaky church people. So the church started looking for new ushers, and my mother got it into her head that she knew I wanted to be one, if that makes any sense. After the sermon I was walking down the hall when one guy goes “Hey, your mother was looking for you; she’s just down the hall over there.” I went in the direction he pointed, and as I got there another guy goes, “You came! Great!” Huh? “The usher meeting is right in here; it will only take a few minutes.” I’ve been captured! And of course when I got in the room a third guy asked me if my mother “finally persuaded me to join.” All I could do was reply, “I really don’t know what I’m doing!” We all had a good laugh.


Edited by: TomServo0 at: 3/4/03 1:18:44 pm

No comments: