Tuesday, August 27, 2002

CD: Vertical Horizon, "Everything You Want"

Recently I've become addicted to a television show, which is horrible because 1) I really don't have the time and 2) the show is ninety minutes long. It's called The Screen Savers and is on the TechTV channel, oh, about five times a day. The premise is simple: a bunch of people talking about a new computer gadgets, taking help calls from viewers, and interviewing other people who apparently know what they're talking about when it comes to computers. It fascinates me because I'm interested in the half of the show I understand and I wish I could understand the other half of the show I don't. The best part is when something called "The Screen Savers Effect" happens on the show, which is when someone tries to demonstrate a new application or website and the thing just refuses to work. Dude, that totally like happens to ME all the time! So now I have to learn how to read textbooks and newspapers and watch television at the same time. At least the show is educational in that regard...

No comments: