Monday, August 19, 2002

CD: moe., "dither"

Once again, I have missed the Fair. The Erie County Fair ("second largest county fair in America!" the brochure exclaims) was held from August 8 to August 18, and guess what day it is. I have only been to the Fair one time, and that's when I was about 8 years old. There was a really big sandcastle, and a bunch of tractors, and ice cream, and funhouse mirrors and it smelled like poo and feed! We had a really fun time. Ever since then I've wanted to go back but NO, I've been out of town or working or couldn't find anyone to go with me or it was raining or some other silly reason. Alas, one more year of waiting before I see a demolition derby, or get reminded as to what all the H's stand for in 4H, or walk by a cheap excuse for a Ferris Wheel and think "I don't wanna waste my tickets on that, either." Phooey!

No comments: