Wednesday, July 31, 2002

CD: Count Basie, "Ken Burns Jazz: The Definitive Count Basie"

My brother came up to me the other night and said, "Hey, I got this great new excersize. You want to know what it is?" Um, I guess? "Just do this." He squats on his knees, then stands back up, then repeats. That's all? "That's all you need, dude! Just do like a bunch of them" Oh. "After a while it gets really, really hard to do. And you can feel it working." What about jogging or biking? "Dude, this is all you need. Just do like 50 of 'em and you're all set for the day." Well then. I guess I'm sold. I didn't leave the recliner, but I considered trying a couple, for a few seconds. I was busy reading. No time for anything right now...besides it was too hot out. My brother said he was late and his ride came to pick him up. Thus endeth this week's conversation with my brother.

No comments: