Sunday, July 14, 2002

CD: Jimmy Page & Robert Plant, "No Quarter (Unledded)"

[Not much to say but hi.] How are you? How have you been? My, the last time I talked to you was at...? Remember ______ was there? What's she up to now? No kidding! Oh, yeah I'm still in school. Oh, I study education at Buffalo State now. I'll probably do that for year and then get a job. What are you doing now? That's cool. Really? Since when? That's great. Man, you're on your way. Yeah, he's still around, I talked to him a couple of days ago. Did you know he moved? No, he likes it a lot there. He'll be in the area in a few weeks. Hehe, that's just like the time.... I know, I know. It just costs so much now. So what are you doing this weekend? Neither am I. We should do something. I dunno. We always have this problem! Hey, that's an idea. Who else would want to go? Hmm. Dude, yeah! Call him up. That would be cool. Okay, and I'll call.... Yeah but then I'll call you at seven after I call her. Something like that. Cool, it's a plan. Should we do something else afterwards? Yeah, we'll see. This could be cool. Oh, okay. Well I'll call you then. Yeah, good to see you again! Crazy coincidence.... Uh huh. Yeah, hehe. Okay, I'll see you later!

No comments: