Thursday, July 11, 2002

CD: Rufus Wainwright, "Poses"

I've been working on my lack of a diet. No, actually I've just been thinking about it. I'm not the healthiest person in the world, but I am not fat either; nevertheless I concern myself with what I eat. This is mostly because what I eat is a whole pile of crap. Ramen noodles. Chocolate brownies. Several bowls of Corn Flakes. Or is it what I DON'T eat? An ample number of fruits? A steady intake of fiber? My problem is that I might eat one meal during the day, and then, right before I go to bed, I say "Well, you can eat a little something before bed, you are a bit malnourished right now." Bam, half a casserole is downed. I really gotta work on those portions. No wait, take off the "s" of the last word in that sentence. And no more brownies for breakfast, either...

No comments: