Saturday, July 06, 2002

CD: Natalie Imbruglia, "White Lilies Island"

(Yes, again. I know I have a problem.)

Swearing is fun, but it wears out its welcome quickly. It also sounds somewhat grating to others and should never be spoken around children. (Though I doubt that if we did that unrestricted that children's minds would be adversely affected.) The funnest of all is making up your own curse words! Here is a short list of some of the ones I use.

Shiznit!
Frickin' A!
Jiminy Cricket!
Jim Crow!
Sunnuva!
Nizzuts!
Bloody 'eck!
Well I'll be dipped in peanut butter sauce! (Thanks Wayne)
Tang!
Hooey!
Sheepskin!
W!
Frenchy McFrench!

And since I'm too busy listening to Natalie Imbruglia to remember the rest of them, I'll make a few new ones up:

Shibby! (Thanks Steve)
Urge to kill rising! (Thanks Jim)
Fang!
Egrecks!
Peter Frampton!
Stu-stu-studio!
Gingerbread! (Thanks Dave)
McFly!
Fran-CIS!
Effing Tower!

See? It's fun AND easy. Try it today!

No comments: