Monday, July 08, 2002

CD: Black Label Society, "Sonic Brew"
(It beats saying Natalie Imbruglia again, doesn't it?)

Maybe I don't want to look for a job. Maybe I don't want a lucrative career. Maybe I don't want to get a more expensive education. Maybe I only watch auto races for the crashes. Maybe some of the things I do are illegal and I don't care. Maybe I'm not a patriot. Maybe I'm not a capitalist. Maybe I have serious emotional problems. Maybe you're right after all. Maybe I should have admitted that sooner. Maybe I should be asleep right now. Maybe I don't work hard enough to earn what I make. Maybe I will always be a corporate tool. Maybe jingoism is an admirable quality. Maybe I should work more on my posture. Maybe everyone's a racist. Maybe I'm the most racist person I've met. Maybe things are better now. Maybe the world is digging a hole instead of building a tower. Maybe this weblog is a bad idea. Maybe someone will read this post and adversely affect my life because of it. Maybe intelligence makes you synical. Maybe I'm a compete idiot.

No comments: