Wednesday, July 10, 2002

CD: CMJ New Music Monthly, March 2001

It rained today! But not too much that we had clear skies tomorrow. That means there could be rain tomorrow! Not too shabby. I like sunny days--I've been working on my farmer's tan--but the heat is so oppressive that I don't know what to do with myself. Lately it means I fall asleep after doing something extremely physical, like getting the mail or eating a sandwich. Another problem with summer weather is that it's not spring or fall, when it's comfortable to do any outside exercise. Autumn is good because you can get just enough of a workout to get a sweat and still warm yourself up. It evens out! But in the summertime you fry (I'm peeling skin off right now) and melt at the same time. If you're in an empty wading pool at the time you can simmer in your own juices. Even if that happened, it'd be to hot to eat yourself! Rain, rain, come again, you my very bestest friend...

No comments: