Sunday, July 07, 2002

CD: Spacehog, "The Hoggysey"

The worst procrastination happens now, when your eyes start to get tired and you say to yourself "I should really get some sleep. That's the most important thing. I can just get up earlier in the morning..." It almost always never works. The snooze alarm is the most diabolical invention known to mankind, even more destructive than the atomic bomb....And so again I succumb to its powers. Tonight I will rest--only for a little while, I pray--with the alarm clock far away from my bed. I will remove it from arms' length in order to fulfill the promises made to my weakened constitution. Victory may still be ours in our time.

On a similar note, if another job application asks me about my Philosophy of Education one more time, I might FIND my temper...

No comments: