Saturday, May 07, 2005

More Pictures Stolen from FARK.com

Killer Japanese Seizure Robots!




Tastes like it.







Something informative? This shouldn't be in here.

R R R !

I've read some old schoolbooks for history projects, and this is tame.

I have lots more pictures of the Popes. Last month was Popariffic.

My favorite.

Apostrophe Catastrophe



Kurt Cobain's hometown in Washington state.

Mt. St. Helens, 1980



See?

The drum set behind Ashlee Simpson. Honest.



Thanks Ed!









Lived at a waste dump. Honest.



Put this up at work!





Yo's grave. RIP

I saw this on exhibit in Boston. Why you keepin' down the South?















$$$

He's a fiscal conservative.







I still think her best work was in The Professional.









ecnalubmhaaaw.

"4, 4, 3 and 2, you gotta know what it means for you"

I pity the fool who don't like Cinco de Mayo. Did I just type that? Oh, I'm so witty.

Ooh, and here are some pictures from that christening I was telling you about!

Had 'em both. Honest.

"Phew, it only says '665.'"



I love this one. Thanks to all the other losers at FARK.com for helping me waste time this past month.

No comments: