Tuesday, February 08, 2005

EMI Shares Plunge 16%

The Independent

I like Coldplay and Gorillaz, but how can the release of only two albums determine the fate of a music conglomerate? Speaking of big but empty, I widened the margins on my blog because I have so much more to say.

Some people complained that if they wanted an internet feed of C-SPAN3, they'd go to CSPAN.org instead of tomservo0.blogspot.com. Actually, no one said that. I just got kind of annoyed at having to scroll down to turn it off. But if you want the HTML for your own feed, just go and steal it from their site. It's, like, public property or something.

1 comment:

jeff said...

Actually...

Someone may have complained, if she reads your blog, she can chime in and say that's part of what she had in mind...

Someone, in her own blog, wrote (about blog background music):

"WHY DO YOU DO IT PEOPLE?????? It really gets on my nerves, but luckily I discovered how to make my volume controls on my, um, dock or whatever, so that I can just do a little one-click and I can mute all and not deal with it, but I don't quite get why you'd want to force someone to listen to something while they are trying to focus on reading! I can tune out the tv or someone talking, but not music (or news-sounding noises - I'm not really clear on that)."

You, I think, are responsible for the "news-sounding noises."